Webinar: Social housing – ESG and sustainability linked loans
Over the past two years we've seen interest in environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations explode in the social housing sector.
With the rise of social and sustainable bonds and sustainability linked loans housing providers have access to a raft of ESG related financial products which is bringing new investor interest to the sector. But does the sector need impact investment? What is driving funders and housing providers to start their sustainability journeys? How do you establish a sustainability reporting framework and why is data so important?
This webinar will look at the growth of sustainability linked loans and differing approaches of early adopters from across the UK.
- Imran Mubeen, Head Of Treasury, Bromford Housing Group
- Peter Lewis, Group Director of Resources, Cartrefi Conwy
- Michaela Booth, Director of Corporate Finance, Catalyst Housing Association
- Chris Dun, Partner, Brodies Solicitors
- Dominic Brindley, Head of Public Sector & Structured Asset Finance, NatWest Markets
- Helen Fysh, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (chair)