Webinar: A-Z of housing asset management for 2021
Trowers legal experts will update housing asset management professionals on the legislative changes anticipated for 2021 and the impact on delivering repairs, maintenance and refurbishment programmes.
Topics to be covered include:
- Procurement - Update on current PPNs, Procurement Green Paper and Brexit
- Building Safety Bill - How to procure new programmes and prepare for the new safety regime
- Contract administration during a pandemic - how to administer contracts remotely including issuing notices, execution of documents
- Insolvency - Update on the CIGA and tips to protect employers against contractor and subcontractor insolvency;
- Price Evaluation Guide and the Trowers White Paper
- VAT Reverse Charge and impact on your contracts and payment practices
Book your place now.
Fair processing notice
If you decide to participate in one of our webinars, we may record the webinar and any contribution you make to it. If you would like your contribution to be anonymous, please can you state this if you are e-mailing in a question or query. For the recorded information, we remain the data controller and by making a contribution in a webinar you are giving us your consent to record that contribution and to use it for any purpose in relation to the subject of the webinar.
Under the definitions in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Trowers & Hamlins LLP is the Data Controller for information we process from you to engage with you. Should you decide to engage in one of our webinars, you will need to sign up to the zoom service, and for your use of their service, Zoom will be the data controller. You can find the zoom privacy information here at: https://zoom.us/privacy. You will also need to agree to their terms and conditions https://zoom.us/terms. You should be aware that Zoom processes information in the US.
For further information, please see our Fair Processing Notice.