Webinar: the future of agile working
We are delighted to speak with Janine Chamberlin, Director of Talent Solutions at LinkedIn and Emma Holden, Global Head of HR at Schroders for this 45 minute panel debate on the future of agile working.
Before the pandemic, and over the last 10 years there has been a slow and steady transition to more flexible working models, largely driven by technology, but also a desire for a more balanced work and home life. Whilst flexible working is the norm in many organisations, true agile working goes beyond simply hot-desking, home working and flexible hours and requires a different way of thinking.
Covid-19 has changed the face of UK business and rapidly challenged the traditional norms of office-based working. What does this mean for organisations dealing with this rapid change?
During the conversation we will explore:
- The challenges businesses face to consider the impact of short term, and potentially long term, moves to increased agile working.
- How will organisations champion inclusivity, flexible working solutions and technology to create businesses fit for the future
- What behavioural and cultural changes are needed to deliver a truly agile workplace
- How organisations can maintain creative thinking and foster team working when the workforce is dispersed
- How organisations will respond to the needs of individuals and teams to stay connected, motivated, happy and healthy.
We would like you to shape the conversation so please use the registration page to submit any questions or ideas for the panel. Please note the register button will take you to an external Zoom page.
This session will be recorded and shared on our website. To see the full details of how this data is managed please see our fair processing notice.