Webinar: Trends in fund structuring regionally and internationally
Monday 23 November 2020
10.30am GMT, 2.30pm GSTREGISTER HERE
With multiple developments in the choices for fund structuring and the consequences of those choices, Jersey Finance and Trowers & Hamlins are jointly hosting a webinar with the objective of providing useful insights relevant to fund promoters, asset managers, investors and industry professionals.
We expect a wide ranging and interesting discussion covering:
- trends we are seeing in fund structuring and, in particular, funds domiciliation,
- key considerations for choosing fund structure and domicile and the increasing investor influence over such decisions,
- challenges faced in relation to regulatory developments across a number of jurisdictions as well as improvements and opportunities created,
- opportunities for European capital raising for regional investors,
- the effects of the Covid 19 pandemic on funds and the changing relationship between funds and their investors,
- new opportunities and structures offered in the GCC and internationally,
- certain sector specific issues to consider when establishing funds,
- the use of shari'ah compliant wrappers for conventional investments,
- challenges to the conventional fund model such as discretionary accounts and permanent capital funds
We will be joined by other industry experts and insiders to enhance what we expect will be an interesting and wide ranging panel discussion.
Brian Howard, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
Nick Green, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
Jeremy Ingham, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
Faizal Bhana, Director, Middle East, Africa and India, Jersey Finance
Elliot Refson, Head Of Funds, Jersey Finance
Paul Perris, Chief Commercial Officer, Crestbridge
Wajdi Al Jallad, Managing Director, Keypoint
Fair processing notice
If you decide to participate in one of our webinars, we may record the webinar and any contribution you make to it. If you would like your contribution to be anonymous, please can you state this if you are e-mailing in a question or query. For the recorded information, we remain the data controller and by making a contribution in a webinar you are giving us your consent to record that contribution and to use it for any purpose in relation to the subject of the webinar.
Under the definitions in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Trowers & Hamlins LLP is the Data Controller for information we process from you to engage with you. Should you decide to engage in one of our webinars, you will need to sign up to the zoom service, and for your use of their service, Zoom will be the data controller. You can find the zoom privacy information here at: https://zoom.us/privacy. You will also need to agree to their terms and conditions https://zoom.us/terms. You should be aware that Zoom processes information in the US.
For further information, please see our Fair Processing Notice.