Webinar: Quarterly development update
Bringing together some of the latest know-how on topical issues in the development world, we invite you to join us and others from across the sector for our next development update webinar.
With a South West focus, the event will provide valuable insight for developers, housebuilders (including housing associations) and all those involved in the delivery of new build projects.
Speakers & topics:
- Chair's introduction - Joseph Acton, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Covid-19: Re-opening sites and continuing Construction works - Oliver Williams, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Designing for the New Normal: How homes and streets will need to adapt - Luke Hillson, Barton Willmore
- Impact of Covid-19 on the planning system: challenges and opportunities - Rory Stracey, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Update on the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill - Jenny Standfast, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
Please note the register button will take you to a Zoom registration page.
This webinar may be recorded to be published on our website and social media channels. For more information about this and how the data is handled, please see our fair processing notice below.