A dedicated team offering a full planning, highways, historic environment, CPO and environmental service to individuals, registered providers, developers, local authorities and institutional investors.
The planning sector and statutory regime continue to evolve and change to meet the needs of the economic climate. A strength that sets us apart in the market is our experience in acting for a full range of clients in both the private and public sectors giving us an insight into the challenges and opportunities which the regulatory process can provide.
For property owners, our experience of the planning sector can also help increase, as well as protect the value of your assets.
We know how important it is to listen to your needs and we tailor our advice to meet your objectives. As an approachable and commercially focussed team we will guide you through any aspect of the planning process. We work closely with colleagues in our leading Public Sector, Housing and Regeneration, and Commercial Property teams providing our clients with the best and most commercial advice, irrespective of market sector.
We advise on all contentious and non-contentious aspects of the planning and environmental regimes.
- Planning and listed building consent applications and associated statutory agreements
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- The use of statutory powers to aid the development process
- Certificates of lawfulness
- Contaminated land and associated risk management
- Wildlife and habitats issues
- Waste and water management, including private sewerage systems and discharge consents
- Environmental permitting and appeals
- Air pollution, noise and nuisance
- Compulsory Purchase matters and compensation claims
- Planning and listed building appeal and enforcement proceedings
- Flood risk management and sustainable drainage systems
- High Court and judicial review challenges