Webinar: Sustainability-Linked Loans: creating social value and driving change
Bromford and ABN AMRO Bank discussed their recent collaboration in delivering a £75m five-year sustainability-linked revolving credit facility, which includes ESG targets focused on enhancing staff wellbeing and coaching more customers into employment or training.
Our expert speakers discussed how social value can be created and measured; how housing associations can continue to lead the development of metrics with appropriate challenge from funders; and how targets might be recalibrated over the life of the loan to reflect new understanding over time.
Our speakers were:
- Imran Mubeen, Director of Treasury, Bromford
- Ashling Fox, Chief Customer Officer, Bromford
- Lissa Pons-van der Heijden, Sustainability Expertise, ABN AMRO Bank
- Richard Wilkins-Smith, Director, UK Corporate Client Coverage, ABN AMRO Bank
- Helen Hunter, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Chair: Eleanor James, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
This Q&As webinar session was recorded and can be viewed here: