HR Law – March 2023
Welcome to the March edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) the TUC's analysis on gender pay gap, as well as the success of the four-day week trial.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Disadvantage still suffered despite original flexible working request being granted on appeal
- Erroneous reference to termination by mutual agreement did not make dismissal letter invalid
- Curtailment of redundancy process to avoid the claimant obtaining an enhanced pension was potentially discriminatory
- Written terms won't always be irrelevant to a determination of employment status
- TUC publishes analysis on gender pay gap
- Bill giving workers the right to request a predictable work pattern receives government backing
- Bill reintroducing employer liability for the harassment of employees by third parties passes to the Lords
- Four-day week trial a success