Webinar: Trowers Tuesday - Refugees: issues for employers
The implications and impact of war in Ukraine and the resulting humanitarian and refugee crisis reaches all parts of society.
This week on Trowers Tuesday we discussed the implications for employers and their staff, including:
- Employing and helping refugees from Ukraine
- Moving employees out of the Ukraine or Russia
- Supporting refugees from other countries and conflicts
- Dealing with practical issues such as missing or lost documents
We were joined by immigration specialist and solicitor Anjana Daniel from Fragomen LLP, who took your questions along with Nicola Ihnatowicz.
During the webinar we referenced two useful guides for employing refugees which can be downloaded here:
- The UK Employers Guide to Hiring Refugees
- Equality and Human Rights Commission and the Refugee Council – Employing Refugees
We also discussed the charity Voxpop which can be viewed here.
This Q&As webinar session was recorded and can be viewed here: