HR Law - March 2022
Welcome to March's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- "Irreducible minimum of mutual obligation" not needed for worker status
- Agency workers, vacancies and directly recruited employees
- Injunction granted restraining termination and re-engagement of employees
- End to covid restrictions announced
- Covid adjusted right to work check measures extended
- Acas publishes new bereavement guidance
- Mandatory ethnicity pay gap reporting recommended
- Annual increase in compensation limits