Responsible Business – Malaysia
Welcome to the first instalment of the Trowers & Hamlins Malaysia Responsible Business newsletter.
Responsible business and ESG considerations are dominating conversations in boardrooms and organisations across the world, as we seek to adapt and find better and more sustainable ways to operate and grow. We are helping organisations globally and across sectors to do this and can support you wherever you are on your Responsible Business journey.
In this first instalment of our newsletter, we are pleased to be sharing with you market industry leader contributions which we have produced across our firm.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- An introduction to responsible business
- Podcast: ESG Perspectives - A conversation with abrdn
- Prioritising the 'S' in ESG: Investing in social value
- The role of ESG in corporate M&A
- Environmental, social and governance issues (ESG) - why is it important for employers?
- The S and G in ESG
- ESG Perspectives: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Investing in social value
- ESG Perspectives – Islamic Banking: a conversation with Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia: Part 1, Part 2