Quarterly Housing Update – Autumn 2021
Welcome to the Autumn 2021 edition of the Quarterly Housing Update. This year’s final edition draws together articles that capture a number of the key themes that will drive debate in the housing sector into 2022 and beyond.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Board diversity – bringing diverse talent forward
- The new building safety regime takes shape
- Landlords beware: Shared ownership changes and the problem with enlargement
- For the record: How to rectify your registered title
- Maximising value – tenure options for Integrated Retirement Communities
- Managing conflicting beliefs
- Welcome guidance from the Court on defending minor data breach claims
- Licences – a quick solution may cause lengthy problems
- Electronic execution – our top tips to make it work for you
- The Electronic Communications Code and what local authorities need to know
To view the full edition please click here.