Local Government Matters newsletter December 2021
As we put together this latest edition of Local Government Matters there is a terrible sense of déjà vu. This time last year the Country was in lock down and we sent out our festive edition with the team's wishes for a better 2021. We are now in another lock down and are sending out the teams' wishes for a better 2022!
There is some really excellent content in this edition including the launch of our report on current trends for service delivery. This pulls together the results of our extensive national survey on shared services, outsourcing and teckal vehicles and includes our detailed analysis of what the survey results could mean for future service delivery. We also share our insights into the Government's response to the consultation on transforming procurement and much more. We hope you enjoy it. We remain as proud as ever of our association with local government and sincerely wish you all a happy festive season and a healthy and happy 2022.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Delivering services differently: survey report
- Government Response to the Transforming Public Procurement Green Paper consultation published
- Webinar: LLG Property and regeneration conference
- PFI, the end of LIBOR and the arrival of SONIA
- 12 days of Christmas messages from the section 151 officer
- New Year's resolution for estate regeneration