Webinar: UK Planning policy reform
Trowers & Hamlins and the Oxford Real Estate Society put together a panel discussion moderated by Rory Stracey, Partner in the Planning team, around the UK Planning policy reform.
In this session the panelists discussed:
- What are the proposed changes to the planning system?
- How might these changes impact various stakeholders?
- What opportunities for investors will arise from the reforms?
- Rory Stracey, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (Moderator)
- Tim Price, Director of Planning, Savills
- Andrew Henriques, Director, Buckley Gray Yeoman
- Gordon Adams, Head of Planning & Public Affairs, Battersea Power Station
- Katharine Woods, Planner, DP9
View a recording of the webinar below.