Thinking Real Estate – Issue Ten
Welcome to the tenth issue of Thinking Real Estate, where we share thoughts and ideas on topics across the real estate industry.
In this issue we explore the following themes:
- Climate change: Lead or follow, the role for real estate investors
- The case for industrial and logistics as part of urban mixed-use development
- Social value: Drivers for change
- Is there a role for the built environment to play in helping to improve air quality?
- The arts and culture in town centre regeneration