HR Law – June 2020
Welcome to the June edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in June's edition:
- Constructive dismissal and an innocuous "last straw"
- TUPE and changing terms and conditions
- Locally appointed employee at British embassy in Egypt not protected by UK employment law
- Changes made to UK immigration rules
- Acas publishes guidance on the conduct of disciplinary and grievance procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Second Treasury Direction issued and changes announced to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Statutory sick pay, SMEs and isolation under "test and trace"
- Temporary income tax and NICs exemption for reimbursed expenses of home office equipment