Welcome to the Summer edition of Quarterly Housing Update. It goes without saying that the past quarter has been a quarter that none of us have ever known the like of before, but what has struck me above everything has been the resilience of the affordable housing industry and the countless stories of how social landlords (both housing associations and local authorities) have “gone the extra mile” and have been far, far more than “just a landlord”.
In this edition we will look at the following topics:
- Building a safer future: recent developments highlight direction of travel
- LIBOR: changing times
- Renegotiating LSVT sharing agreements
- Charging to a security trust deed: specific or numerical apportionment?
- Local authority owned registered providers
- Boosting housing supply – is Income-strip a potential solution?
- Insolvencies on construction projects – part 2
- Just about managing? Key considerations in affordable housing management
- No vicarious liability for deliberate disclosure of personal data
- New certificates of compliance
To download the full edition please click here.