HR Law – January 2020
Welcome to the January edition of HR Law and Happy New Year to our readers.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in January's edition of HR Law.
- Courier's ability to "release" job is not an unfettered right of substitution
- Indirect discrimination against Sikh work-seeker by temporary work agency
- No male comparator required for sex discrimination claim based on maternity pay
- Tribunal must give reasons for setting amount of deposit order
- Employment implications of a Conservative government
- ICO consults on subject access requirements
- Employment tribunal quarterly statistics published
- Sabah Shah, solicitor, sets out our Trowers Top Tips on what to put in a disciplinary letter: