HR Law – October 2019
Welcome to the October edition of HR Law. Please click on the links below to view the articles in October's edition.
- Legal advice privilege and "cherry picking"
- Vegetarianism is not a belief protected under the Equality Act 2010
- Threat of dismissal for refusing to work without rest break was unlawful detriment
- GP providing out of hours services through a limited company was a worker
- Default judgments and undefended claims
- Revised immigration plans issued in event of no deal Brexit
- Annual and quarterly employment tribunal statistics published
- Over half of British employers unable to make post-Brexit staffing decision because of lack of information
- To watch our latest future of work video where we discuss: Communicating with staff on pensions
Follow the Future of Work on Twitter for the latest updates.