HR Law – November 2019
Welcome to the November edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in November's edition.
- Judges are entitled to whistleblowing protection
- Belief in the sanctity of copyright is not protected
- Changes to draft investigation report did not render dismissal unfair
- Lying about reason for dismissal and race discrimination
- Legal professional privilege and email advice on redundancy
- Race discrimination and third party harassment
- EHRC publishes new guidance on the use of confidentiality agreements
- Acas publishes guidance on the menopause at work
- Watch Imogen Reseigh, Senior Associate, set out our Trowers Top Tips on how to be an inclusive employer: