Housing Litigation Update – Autumn 2019
Welcome to the Autumn 2019 edition of Housing Litigation update.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018
- A new deal for renting?
- Public sector equality duty and possession orders
- Injunctions preventing possession?
- Second bite of the cherry? Cause of action estoppel
- The importance of gas safety inspections every 12 months
- How to terminate a fixed term tenancy during the probationary period
- Q&A on the Tenant Fees Act 2019
We always welcome feedback and suggestions for future articles, please email us with any comments.
To view the full edition please click here.