HR Law – August 2019
Welcome to the August edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to view the articles in August's edition.
- Employer not liable for racially offensive image posted by employee on Facebook
- Covert recording was not a breach of the implied term of trust and confidence
- Transferor not required to provide NMW information after TUPE transfer
- Employer did not have constructive knowledge of employee's disability
- Average pay levels must be used when assessing indirect discrimination within a pay band
- Government publishes response to consultation on the use of NDAs in workplace harassment or discrimination cases
- Consultations issued last month
- Legislative reforms proposed to improve employment prospects of ex-offenders