Quarterly Housing Update – Winter 2016/17
Welcome to the Winter edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Cybercrime: minimising the risks
- Deregulation of the sector
- FCA compliance: how it affects the housing sector
- Cost sharing vehicles: four years on
- Top tips: end of lease issues
- Retirement living event fees
- Homelessness Reduction Bill
- Managing conflicting beliefs
- Commission payments, overtime and holiday pay
- New "Selection Questionnaire" for procurement exercises
To download the full edition please click here.