Quarterly Housing Update – Winter 2017/18
Welcome to the Winter edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Council debt caps: questions and answers
- Overage: assume nothing, question everything, expect the unexpected
- The abolition of Employment Tribunal fees
- Considerations for housing associations prior to the introduction of GDPR
- Tenant consultation: who, how and when?
- Endeavour and good faith obligations: slotting the pieces together
- Making the most out of Right to Buy receipts
- Looking after your supply chain
- Housing Delivery Partnerships: key themes
- Getting the most our of IT procurements
- Managing contracts and underperforming suppliers
- Managing the suspension process
To download the full edition please click here.