Trowers Tuesdays: Managing a business during a pandemic
Our next Trowers Tuesdays is on Tuesday 28 April, at 11.30am and the topic is Managing a Business During a Pandemic. For lots of employers, business is continuing but in very different circumstances. Employees may be working from home, they may have additional demands on their time and resources, such as home schooling, or they maybe trying to work and social distance at the same time.
- How do you manage holidays when no-one can go away?
- Can you conduct a disciplinary process over Skype?
- Are Tribunal hearings still going ahead?
- What are my obligations to provide employees with IT equipment at home?
- We will be answering questions such as these and more.