Sara-Jayne is an Associate in Trowers & Hamlins' Investment and Development department.
Sara specialises in real estate and has extensive experience in dealing with various commercial property transactions. Sara's experience includes advising corporate, individual clients and those with a charitable status on an array of property transactions including the purchase, disposal and refinance of development land, landlord and tenant work, the sale and purchase of wholly or mixed developments, real estate finance matters and the purchase and disposal or freehold reversions.
Sara's experience also includes:
- Advising a developer on the site set up and various sales of a phased development site.
- Acting on behalf of a regional developer in relation to their phased finance on a development site.
- Advising an individual in relation to the sale of development land to an established house builder, the sale included multiple interested stakeholders and included the novation of contracts and settlement agreements.
- Part of a team advising a client on the purchase of 100+ mixed commercial and residential units with the use of bank finance.
- Seconded to a large educational provider for a 6-month period to assist with a variety of legal matters relating to various ongoing property projects.