Welcome to the December edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) a recent tribunal decision in which it was found that work-related stress can be a disability without a medical diagnosis, the employment law implications in the Retained EU law Act and what's in the government's Back to Work plan?
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Work-related stress can be a disability without a medical diagnosis
- Resignation in the heat of the moment
- Riders working for Deliveroo could not join a trade union
- Retained EU law (Revocation and Reform) Act: employment law implications
- What is in the government's Back to Work Plan?
- Consultation launched on hiring agency staff to cover industrial action
- Draft code of practice published on preventing illegal working
- Increases to the national minimum wage announced