HR Law – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of HR Law.
In this month's release you will find articles covering (amongst other things) an update on Brexit and employment law as well as the government's response to consultation on non-compete clauses. There are also links to our recent bulletins, the latest recording from our popular Trowers Tuesday webinars, and details of forthcoming changes and cases.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- An update on Brexit and employment law
- The importance of determining long-term effect when considering disability
- Tribunal failed to identify a sole or joint decision-maker in a pregnancy discrimination dismissal claim
- Application of genuine occupational requirement was not a proportionate means of achieving a legitimate aim
- New employment protections for parents and carers receive Royal Assent
- Government publishes response to consultation on non-compete clauses
- Acas survey reveals 30% of employers are likely to make redundancies in the next 12 months
- Employment (Allocation of Tips) Bill receives Royal Assent