Local Government Matters Newsletter May 2021
The Autumnal weather we have been experiencing in Spring feels a little odd and disappointing. The reopening of shops, restaurants, leisure centres and other facilities (including work places) is anything but disappointing.
Fully getting to grips with hybrid working and the various physical, wellbeing and legal considerations this entails is something we have been advising many of our public sector clients on. In next months' edition we will have a feature on the future of agile working from the public sector point of view. Be sure to look out for it.
In this edition we have some interesting features on changes to the NHS provider selection regime, the second interview in our Bridging the Divide series on Local Government Re-Organisation, an article on the overturning of the Information Commissioner's decision to sanction the withholding of data from public disclosure by Thurrock Council and much more.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Local government reorganisation: bridging the divide
- Resilience and recovery within local government
- NHS Provider Selection Regime – A new direction for healthcare services?
- Use of Right to Buy receipts – new rules
- Public Sector services delivery – an opportunity for change
- Freedom of Information - Open Books
- Webinar: new and emerging themes in commercial law for the public sector
Local government podcasts and webinars library