Webinar: Private residential development briefing - The future of residential in cities – A re-assessment?
It is easy to focus on how the pandemic has influenced how we live and work and assume it is the catalyst for longer-term change for real estate based on a re-assessment of what people want out of their built environment. But in reality, has it merely accelerated existing trends? We asked a panel of experts what their take is on the future of the residential sector post lockdown and post 2020 and asked what the future of residential looks like in our cities?
- What is the market saying? What trends have we seen post March 2020 and do we see those trends continuing/changing into 2021 and beyond?
- Has there been a shift in what people want in their built environment?
- How has the pandemic influenced developers in their approach to design and construction?
- Has the pandemic increased the appeal and demand for build to rent and co-living spaces?
- Is investment in the residential sector changing and is there less appetite now than what their was?
- Mark Allnutt, Senior Managing Director, Greystar
- Killian Hurley, CEO, Mount Anvil
- Jacqui Daly, Director, Savills
The webinar recording can be seen below: