OMB interview series
Trowers' Owner Managed Business Group are delighted to bring you a series of fascinating interviews with business owners and entrepreneurs which are now available on our recently launched business channel on YouTube.
We invited some of our clients and guests to share their personal journeys on what it means to be an entrepreneur and how it has helped them achieve success in their businesses.
Representing a broad cross-section of industries, we hear from:
- Will Boex, Founder of sustainable packaging business Flexi-Hex
- Dan Sutherland, owner of the cloud computing business Carrenza
- Daniel Lowe, former CEO and founder of Fourpure Brewing Co
- Mark Cowan, co-founder of business innovation consultancy Happen, now part of Accenture
- Julian Atkinson, former owner of JC Atkinson & Son
This first series of four interviews delves into business issues such as growing a business from the ground-up, embedding culture into an organisation, financing growth and what it takes to lead a successful business exit.
To watch individual interviews click on the links above. To view the series, click here. Please rate and comment to join the conversation.