Webinar: Building a Safer Future – Residents rights and responsibilities
The next in our Building a Safer Future webinar series looked at the central role that resident engagement and involvement in the delivery of the Building a Safer Future regime will play.
Our expert and policy-leading panelists explored and explained:
- How the regime will inform and involve residents and what new obligations and duties residents of High Rise Residential Buildings will assume
- The Resident Engagement Strategy, a landlord's communication requirements
- The role that the Building Safety Manager will undertake
- How the Building Safety Regulator will play a role in ensuring residents are fully engaged with the operation, management and maintenance of their homes.
- Michael Hill, Business Development Manager, TPAS
- Jonathan Bramhall, Resident Voice team, Ministry of Housing Communities and Local Government
- Amy Simmons, Head of Policy, National Housing Federation
- Scott Dorling, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
The webinar recording can be found below: