Webinar: Building a Safer Future and the in-occupation phase – what are the key issues?
The forthcoming Building a Safer Future regulatory regime impacts existing high rise residential buildings as well as new-builds. Our latest building safety webinar looked at the key issues of the in-occupation phase.
The webinar covered:
- Lessons learned from the industry competency working group for the Building Safety Manager
- How landlords can effectively implement the new regime and ensure the case for safety is made
- What will the new relationship between landlord and resident look like and how will it enhance the safety of their homes?
- Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy, Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Greg Wheeler, Director, Housing & Public Sector, Savills
- Doug Rhodes, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Sharron Webster, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
The recording can be viewed below