Thinking Real Estate – Issue Nine
Welcome to the ninth issue of Thinking Real Estate, where we share thoughts and ideas on topics across the real estate industry.
In this issue we explore the following themes shaping the real estate sector:
- The shift towards social value in real estate
- Balancing tougher regulations with housing delivery
- Building connections: Could intergenerational living solve loneliness?
- Sustainable tourism: Why it makes sense to be greener
- Why it might be time to consider green finance