Quarterly Housing Update — Autumn 2019
Welcome to the Autumn edition of the Quarterly Housing Update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Blurred boundaries in real estate investment: The “institutionalisation” of the “alternatives” sectors
- Covert recording
- The challenges and controversies of co-living
- What’s next for procurement in the post-Hackitt era?
- Where next for partnerships and joint ventures?
- Leasehold reform – Part 2
- Charging ahead – Government consults on EV infrastructure
- Fluid boundaries: erosion and accretion
- Non material amendments
To view the full edition, please click here.