Quarterly Housing Update – Autumn 2018
Welcome to the Autumn edition of the Quarterly Housing update, where we examine trends shaping the housing landscape this quarter.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Public funding for housing and infrastructure: a new golden age?
- Retirement living
- Utilising commercial portfolios to promote the healthy eating concept
- Affordable private rent and the build to rent sector: new tenure, new opportunity?
- The Mencap decision and its implications
- Squaring development deals with the procurement rules
- Bank ring-fencing: why a move towards safer banking could have costs-implications for housing associations
- The Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Bill
- Do housing associations need to review their intragroup arrangements?
To download the full edition please click here.