Webinar: Sustainability-Linked Loans: creating social value and driving change
Join Bromford and ABN AMRO Bank for a conversation to discuss their recent collaboration in delivering a £75m five-year sustainability-linked revolving credit facility, which includes ESG targets focused on enhancing staff wellbeing and coaching more customers into employment or training.
Our expert speakers will be discussing how social value can be created and measured; how housing associations can continue to lead the development of metrics with appropriate challenge from funders; and how targets might be recalibrated over the life of the loan to reflect new understanding over time.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Imran Mubeen, Director of Treasury, Bromford
- Ashling Fox, Chief Customer Officer, Bromford
- Lissa Pons-van der Heijden, Sustainability Expertise, ABN AMRO Bank
- Richard Smith, Director, UK Corporate Client Coverage, ABN AMRO Bank
- Helen Hunter, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Chair: Eleanor James, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
Fair processing notice for webinars
Under the definitions in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Trowers & Hamlins LLP is the Data Controller for information we process from you to engage with you. Should you decide to engage in one of our webinars, you will need to sign up to the zoom service, and for your use of their service, Zoom will be the data controller. You can find the zoom privacy information here at: https://zoom.us/privacy. You will also need to agree to their terms and conditions https://zoom.us/terms. You should be aware that Zoom processes information in the US.