Real estate masterclass for the public sector
Trowers & Hamlins and Avison Young invite you to join us for the third instalment of our joint seminar series
Our third seminar will be exploring Making the most of your existing Commercial Real Estate, including:
- Strategic asset management and the importance of portfolio reviews
- How do you determine what return levels you should target?
- Understanding the ‘true’ value of your assets (MV v Book Value)
- How should you track performance?
- How can your asset base be utilised to support your corporate objectives?
- The potential impact of green legislative requirements and climate change
- How to maximise the value of failing assets
Our in person seminar will be chaired by Julien Allen of Trowers & Hamlins and speakers will include Kimberley Grieveson of Avison Young, Karim Pabani of Bainmark Property, John Hamilton of Westminster City Council and Patrick Morris of Trowers & Hamlins.