Webinar: Solutions to current issues in the cost of living crisis
The rising cost of living is a significant concern for charities, more recently compounded by worsening economic forecasts and the impact of anticipated government austerity measures. Approaching such unprecedented times can be considered from a number of different perspectives.
Our panel of Trowers experts will cover key issues and potential solutions for charities and their boards to consider.
In this Q&A webinar we will cover the following:
- Knowing what real estate you own and maximising your real estate assets.
- Compliance issues, merger activities, Restructuring corporate tax, Governance tax - what is your financial position and the changing landscape impact on your finances.
- Corporate changes, partnering and mergers to help make you more resilient, and an update on charity law compliance.
- Increasing cost of finance, funding options for a charity, Ethical funding options - who are they and where to find them.
- Charity financing – thinking about external funding? Issues to consider including green and ethical investors and how they can assist you in fulfilling your financing needs.
- Employment perspective - engagement, inclusion, retention and employee support options for a supportive, employer of the future.
Fair processing notice for webinars
If you decide to participate in one of our webinars, we may record the webinar and any contribution you make to it. If you would like your contribution to be anonymous, please can you state this if you are e-mailing in a question or query. For the recorded information, we remain the data controller and by making a contribution in a webinar you are giving us your consent to record that contribution and to use it for any purpose in relation to the subject of the webinar.
Under the definitions in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Trowers & Hamlins LLP is the Data Controller for information we process from you to engage with you. Should you decide to engage in one of our webinars, you will need to sign up to the zoom service, and for your use of their service, Zoom will be the data controller. You can find the zoom privacy information here at: https://zoom.us/privacy. You will also need to agree to their terms and conditions https://zoom.us/terms. You should be aware that Zoom processes information in the US.
For further information, please see our full Fair Processing Notice.