Webinar: Heat Pumps: Specifying, installing and funding
Net Zero 2050 and the transition to low-carbon heating creates significant challenges for the housing sector. With heat pumps providing the most viable route, it is important to know what to specify, what to avoid and how to get the best out of the available grants.
In this webinar we'll look at how to go about specifying heat pumps, what to consider for installations and real life experiences of low - carbon heating. As Government support changes, we'll also look at the available grants and how the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive can still play a part in accelerating change.
Join speakers from Trowers & Hamlins, HeatRHIght and Mitsubishi to understand some of the practical issues, how to address the low-carbon transition in your asset management contracts and how the DRHI Assignment of Rights model can help you access available funding.
Topics to be covered include:
- The Future Homes Standard 2025 and low - carbon heating
- How to specify and install heat pumps
- How to procure and contract to deliver low - carbon heating including how to vary existing long term maintenance contracts
- What are the available funding options
- How the DRHI Assignment of Rights model works
- What the Heat RHIght framework offers
- Case Studies
Tom Garnett, HeatRHIght
Stuart Bell, Mitsubishi
Will Rossiter, Mitsubishi
This session will be recorded. To see the full details of how the data is managed, please see our fairfair processing notice.