Webinar: Sustainability and Net Zero 2050 – where to start?
Net Zero 2050 presents a significant challenge for every sector, and Government policy is clear on the required trajectory of change. So how do you make sure you don't get left behind? In the first of our series of three webinars with specialist environmental consultancy Greengage, we'll look at the implications of Net Zero 2050 and how businesses should go about developing the policies and strategies necessary to meet the challenge.
Join speakers from Trowers & Hamlins LLP and Greengage to understand the issues. Key topics to be covered include:
- How Net Zero 2050 is driving Government policy
- Understanding the risk to your business?
- Reporting requirements and compliance issues
- What policies and strategies do you need to develop?
- What makes a good strategy?
- How to set targets and measure performance?
- Connecting strategies to decision making
As a follow up to this initial webinar, we'll be running two further sessions focused on businesses who are starting to develop their internal policies and strategies. Each session will be for an hour and a half with a speaker from Trowers & Hamlins, Greengage and a suitable case study.
- Sustainability and Net Zero – from strategy to delivery (30 March 2021): Creating a strategy is the first step, but you need to set targets and understand the implications for your wider business.
- Sustainability and Net Zero – the data dilemma (14 April 2021): Lack of reliable data is often the most significant barrier for business, so how do you go about filling that data gap?
- Andrea Carvaja, Associate and Head of Energy and Carbon, Greengage
- Richard Hillyard, Principal Consultant Energy and Carbon, Greengage
This session will be recorded and made available after the webinar. To see the full details of how the data is managed, please see our fair processing notice.