Webinar: Construction of safe structures in a post-Covid world – how to achieve Building a Safer Future
The forthcoming Building a Safer Future regulatory regime aims to fundamentally change how we design and construct our high rise residential buildings.
Our panellists will discuss:
- Lessons learned from the CCS construction framework agreements and how pre-market engagement can drive safety and quality
- How can data-driven and digital solutions be adopted on a project to manage, mitigate and allocate risk
- If we are not going to award on lowest price – how can we evaluate value and what will that mean for the bottom-line?
- John Welch, Deputy Director, Crown Commercial Service
- David Hancock, Construction Director, Infrastructure Projects Authority
- Gill Kelleher, Impact Director - Assurance, Construction Innovation Hub
- Katie Saunders, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
This session will be recorded and made available on our website/socials. To see the full details of the how the data will be managed, please see our fair processing notice. Please note, the register button will take you to an external Zoom page.