Data privacy roundtable – London with video link to all UK offices
Wednesday 09 October 2019
8.30am - 10.30amRegister here
Following the success of our latest data privacy masterclasses we are delighted to announce that we will be running a series of roundtable events linking attendees in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Exeter.
The roundtables are intended to be a conversational forum, where you can share your experiences and issues. We will provide attendees practical guidance and tips on navigating key data privacy issues. The conversations will be held under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open discussion for the mutual benefit of all the attendees.
In order to try to optimise your experience at our roundtable events, we invite you to tell us beforehand what you would like to hear more about. This could include:
- managing your organisation's personal data processing and marketing activities;
- how to complete privacy impact assessments or how to choose a DPO;
- dealing with contract terms and negotiations regarding your organisation's data processing and its role as controller or processor;
- SARs, breach reporting and investigation;
- news on hot topics such as regulatory action and fines, and the impact of Brexit on moving your data outside of the UK. Your feedback will be used to tailor the roundtable sessions and further details on the topic will be confirmed nearer the time.
The first roundtable will be on Wednesday 9 October 8.30 to 10.30am. Spaces will be limited to 30 places for each roundtable. If you wish to attend, please RSVP and complete your details to confirm your attendance, and any questions you would like us to address in the box below. The events will also give attendees the chance to network among themselves.
We would be delighted if you were able to join us and look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 9 October.