PFI roundtable – London
You are invited to attend our roundtable event to discuss getting the best value and service delivery from your PFI (Private Finance Initiative) projects in light of recent changes.
- Current landscape and Central Government
- Risk transfer versus affordability and PFI credits
- How to achieve savings safely
- Re-shaping financing requirements and financial management
- Tender and procurement training
- Commercial contract controls in practice
- Negotiating strategies to ensure that you achieve your objectives
We will be holding 2 roundtable workshops on the same day, across different dates in Manchester, Birmingham and London. The morning session will be aimed at all PFI projects outside of the NHS. The afternoon session will cover the topics discussed in the morning and be specifically geared to the NHS.
Please select which session would be of most interest to you in our RSVP form. Both morning and afternoon attendees are invited to lunch.
This event is relevant to chief executives, finance directors, project managers and procurement teams tasked with achieving real savings.
PFI discussion – morning session
- 09.30: Morning registration
- 10.00-11.30: Presentation and discussion
- 11.30-11.45: Coffee break
- 11.45-12.45: Presentation and discussion
- 12.45-13.45: Buffet lunch
PFI discussion for the NHS – afternoon session
- 12.30-13.45: Afternoon registration / optional buffet lunch
- 14.00-15.30: Presentation and discussion
- 15.30-15.45: Tea break
- 15.45-16.45: Presentation and discussion
- 16.45-18.00: Drinks