Modern methods of construction: Maximising the benefits for the hotel industry? – London
A number of sectors are taking a fresh look at the use of so-called modern methods of construction in the procurement of their developments. In the housing sector in particular, the public and private sectors are looking to maximise the benefits on a scale that has not been attempted previously. In the hotel industry, developers have been using modular and other off-site methods for a number of years.
In this session, we examine:
- the challenges of this method of procurement
- the legal issues to consider
- the funding picture and
- what lies ahead in this sector.
- David Cordery – Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Terence Pearce – Senior Corporate Banking Manager, Hotels, HSBC.