Alex is a Paralegal in Trowers & Hamlins' Real Estate department.
Alex assists the Agriculture and Rural Estates team with a wide range of property matters, including:
- sales and acquisitions of agricultural land and property;
- secured lending transactions;
- rights and easements;
- adverse possession applications;
- title rectifications; and
- first registration applications.
Alex obtained a law degree from the University of Exeter in 2018 and is currently studying for the Solicitors Qualifying Examination.