The future of leadership roundtable
In honour of International Women’s Day’s ‘Break the Bias’ theme, Trowers & Hamlins and Place North West gathered a group of female chief executives, directors, partners and department heads to discuss leadership opportunities and lessons for the younger generation.
The all-female panel tackled topics that focused on how we can help ensure the leaders of tomorrow are as representative and diverse as the country they live in.
The participants were:
- Suzanne Benson, Trowers & Hamlins partner and head of Manchester office
- Nicola Rigby, Avison Young principal
- Elise Wilson, Stockport Council leader
- Joanne Roney, Manchester City Council chief executive
- Gayle Taylor, Gateley Vinden head of building consultancy
- Laura Morris, Bruntwood head of business transformation
- Sherelle Fairweather, Manchester City Council digital social inclusion lead
- Nicola Kane, Transport for Greater Manchester head of strategic planning and research
- Lisa Taylor, GM Leaders Plus executive director
- Charlie Norman, MSV Housing chief executive
- Shannon Conway, Glenbrook residential director
Recording of this meeting can be viewed here: