Webinar: Private residential development briefing – EV chargepoint update
With the growth of electric vehicle ownership, and recent changes to Building Regulations, developers need to get up to speed with the latest position on EV chargepoints.
Chris Paul from Trowers & Hamlins LLP, was joined by speakers from OZEV and Pod Point to understand the changing regulatory landscape, developing specifications and contractual approaches for EV chargepoints. Key topics covered were:
- Overview of Approved Document S
- Specifications and Smart Charging
- What is the right charging speed?
- Implications for power connections
- Impact on design of parking areas
- Selecting the right provider/operator
- Issues to consider in property documents
This Q&As webinar session was recorded and can be viewed here: