Webinar: Building safety rules and costs – how can Councils and ALMOs respond?
In the first of our building safety webinar series, Rebecca Rees and Ian Doolittle look at how Councils and ALMOs can prepare and plan for the "Building a Safer Future" regime.
The webinar covered:
- What's in-scope and what's not?
- Who is going to bear the responsibilities of being a duty holder, an accountable person and a building safety manager?
- How do you create a safety case and get a building safety certificate?
- How must you engage with residents?
- How can you assess the costs?
- The 'when', 'what', and 'how' of incurring the costs'
- How can you pay for and if possible recover the costs?
Click here to download a copy of the presentation slides.
The webinar recording can be found here below: