Webinar: Construction of safe structures in a post-Covid world – how to achieve Building a Safer Future
The forthcoming Building a Safer Future regime aims to fundamentally change how we design and construct our high rise residential buildings. Our latest building safety webinar looked at the construction of safe structures in a post-Covid world.
The webinar covered:
- Lessons learned from the CCS construction framework agreements and how pre-market engagement can drive safety and quality
- How can data-driven and digital solutions be adopted on a project to manage, mitigate and allocate risk
- If we are not going to award on lowest price – how can we evaluate value and what will that mean for the bottom-line?
- David Hancock, Construction Director, Infrastructure Projects Authority
- Gill Kelleher, Impact Director - Assurance, Construction Innovation Hub
- John Welch, Deputy Director, Crown Commercial Service
- Katie Saunders, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
The recording can be found below: